Welcome to Carie&Jason Blogger

black and white Pictures, Images and Photos

2009年6月14日 星期日

Baptism for my dad

June 13th 2009 is specail for me, my family.

My dad pass away on June 13th 2008. and I am so happy i can go to Taipei Temple and do the baptism and confirmaton for him.

He had been to the church couple times. He always finds great joy there. I love to pray with him together. Even he failed to keep the word of wisdom i am thankful he can find the happiness in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

This timeI know in the Spirit world , he can learn from the missionaries again and I know I could see him again happily at heavenly home.

I am so thankful for the temple ordinance.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Eric Lund

http://mormon.org/people/

To have peace and happiness

Forgiveness: My Burden Was Made Light